Saturday, February 12, 2011

There it was shining in the distance. My future. Bzzzz. I felt a vibration. I looked  down in my dream and it was a bee. But in real life, it was my cellphone alarm waking me up at 5:30. I felt too lazy so I slept until my dad woke me up at 6:30. OMG! It is 6:30. I am going to be late to school! You may think it's weird that it takes me 1 hour and 40 minutes to brush my teeth, take a shower, eat breakfast, and get ready for school. But that is not all I do. Like now, I am blogging. This is one of the things I do. I also practice singing. Usually because I wake up at 5:30, I sometimes do my homework (extra), work on projects, or since an organization called NSF is holding contests on some subjects like Math, Science, Vocabulary, and Spelling. I am going to go there so I will study in the morning for that sometimes. For the past two weeks, I have been really close to getting a late slip at school since I was late. Luckily, I came right on time or the line will be ready waiting for the teacher and I would just sneak in line. This week we had a substitute on Monday and Thursday. She is really nice. But on Thursday, since alot of people were loud, we got a bad report. When we got back from the bowling trip, our teacher discussed the matter with us. This never had happened to me before...

No comments: