Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Journal

Today we have a Science Test. I studied well for it and after I publish this post I am going to review it. Then at school, our teacher will not take our study guides back until before we take the test. So for two recesses, I can study. We also have a chapter test on probability today. I won't be doing that good on the Independent and Dependent Probability questions. I could already see that. Only if I am given it as arithmetic, I get them right. Yesterday, I was so proud of myself  for scoring two points for my team in volleyball. Our P.E. teacher let us play volleyball inside of the M.U.R. (multi-use room). She set up poles and then hung up the nets. I then realized that I could play better only when we were inside a building. I did not know why. Anyway, one last thing we are going to the Computer Lab to do our "Taking a Stand" project. I'm doing mine on Carbon Food Print. Then we have to do this research project on an endangered species. It is more than an essay. We have to do 3-5 full pages. At least only Science things are due.

No comments: