Friday, February 11, 2011

My Journal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I do not have much to talk about other than............ we are going on the bowling trip for letter reward! It is for 4th,5th, and 6th graders only. I do not know what group I will be bowling with, but I hope I have at least one of my friends with me. We will probably be there for about 2-3 hours. When we get back, I think we will be studying a little bit but they will be also taking pictures of Ballroom Helpers, Recyclers, and something else. I am in both of the first two categories. :-)

  I am crazed in human biology but I do not know what category I want to go into. There are different systems that different type of doctors specialize in. I have no idea which one I want to be in. I'd rather take care of all the systems. I probably am going to be a pediatrician. Or I might go to some serious emergency rooms where I have to see what part of the body is injured or is malfunctioning or even sometimes broken. Ok let me spill the beans. I have told you this before, but I terribly want to achieve my goal of going to U.C. Berkley.

No comments: