Thursday, March 4, 2010

Egocentric

Egocentric. If a person is egocentric, he or she only cares about THEIR desires and interests. Are YOU egocentric? I have no idea. You can tell me if you want. Now, just telling you as a fact that being egocentric is bad. It's also probably, another word for selfish. Now, in my future posts I'm going to focus  on characters a bit and describe them. So, let's start it on this post just a little bit. Do you know any characters that are egocentric? Well, by any chance you might know Garfield the cat and not the president. I guess Garfield may be a little egocentric because he hogs things all the time. I can't wait until tomorrow though, I'm going on a field trip! Ok, bye!

1 comment:

Mystery girl said...

Hi Mystery Girl,

I love your posts. I read them weekly but forget to put comments.

From Anonymous