Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bleak-The Word of the Day-August 5,2009

Wendy: Have you always been grim your life?
Megan: I'm not a GRIM REAPER!
Wendy: If you know what  bleak means then you'll know what I'm talking about.
Megan: Well, I know what you're talking about and you're saying I'm a grim reaper.
Wendy: Noooooooo! Grim, Bleak, and Depressing mean the same thing-
Megan:Yeah! and they all mean grim reaper. Don't they? Teacher! She's calling me names!
Teacher: What did you call her Wendy?!
Wendy: Teacher, this is what I said, "Have you always been grim in your life?" Then , she started saying,that I called her a Grim Reaper.
Teacher: Ok, I understand now. You may go Wendy, and play. Megan.
Megan: Yes, teacher.
Teacher: Grim, Bleak, and Depressing mean the same thing. Ok? Depressing means very sad all the time. So, when she said you were grim, she meant that you were sad and never played with anyone that much. You owe her an apology. Ok?
Megan: Ok.

                                          Problem Solved!

No comments: