Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My day

I got ready for school. I went in my dad's car. I went to Mrs. Johnson's class to do our summer school tasks. Our summer school tasks are: Math, Book Report, doing an activity and we have to choose one of the 50 states and write about it. After we do our tasks we go to P1(Playground 1). After we play at P1 we play at P3. We could play jump rope, basketball, tether ball, you could also bounce the ball and you could play hula hoops. After that we eat our lunch. And then we go back to P3 and after we play a little there, we have social clubs. I am going to Meringue, it's a dance. First it was easy then it became harder. After we did Meringue we went to the computer room Ms. Patricia went to youtube.com she typed in Learn Meringue and we saw it step by step. After that we went to P3 and I jump roped so many times that when my mom picked me up. I was so tired.

No comments: